Thursday, August 13, 2009

Random Times of Neediness?

Do you ever get one of those days when you just want to be with your significant other for no better reason than simply terribly missing him?

I hate that... Especially when they can't be with you during that certain time of random neediness because obviously, let's face the fact that their world doesn't revolve around us. They have other duties and other people to please aside from you.

Unfortunately, I had the Random-Neediness-of-Mr.Boyfriend Syndrome yesterday.

It wasn't pleasant. Especially when you're with 4 of your friends who are both couples. Being the 5th wheel sucks hardcore chicken balls.

I somehow mustered some of my guts to ask him to come to the movies where me and 4 of my other friends were chilling. I dislike asking him things like those. Especially since I feel like I take too much of his time. However, my R.N.M.B.S. was almost about to murder me alive so I asked him anyway. He came. :) But he had to go after 20 minutes. -_-;

I asked him to try and come back. But he wasn't allowed. He had to babysit his cousins. During the course of the movie, I sat there with an empty seat on my left and two of my friends making out on my right and the other two further on the right, probably doing the same as well.

I had a feeling he wouldn't come back. But I hoped he would. I just missed him terribly... for no exact reason. I think the more I get closer to him, the harder it is for me to deal with being apart from each other. Distance brings people closer? I sure hope so.

Hopefully in time, they can come up with a cure for this neediness.

No comments:

Post a Comment